Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brrrrrrr



Time to dig out the hats and gloves! Wow, has it gotten cool. It was a bit of a drastic change for me too, I would have liked to have been eased into the cool weather a little better....but it is not up to me. Jesse is loving it, because of course the cool weather means it is time to gear up for Deer Bow Hunting Season (a.k.a. his real love! haha)





Iris is gaining weight steadily. She gained 5 1/2 oz. last week and gained a whopping 7 1/2 oz. this week. wahoo Iris! She is now up to 15 lbs 8 1/2 oz. Getting big! She is such a happy girl too! I have been trying a sippy cup with her the last couple of nights. It has a soft spout, so if she bites on it, liquid will come out. I just put water in it, and I try to make it so she doesn't get a bunch in her mouth and throw up....like she did last night. Some of you have already seen this pic, so I apologize. I have more pics to get off my camera and onto the computer, maybe this weekend I will get to that.


Lowden is turning into a little man before my very eyes. It amazes me that he used to be as small as Iris. One day a few weeks ago, we were driving to daycare in the morning, and out of the blue, he says "I wanna Transformers." I said "huh?" He then says "Optimus Pwime (Prime)," I asked him what he was talking about. He said he wants to be Optimus Prime. OH, "For Halloween?," I ask. Yeah. I about laughed to death it was so cute. Now, he has not watched that movie in ages, so I don't know where it came from, but it was too cute. So I have a picture to put of him on here, and I think when Kelly reads it, she is going to say "There is an orb on his sleeve." I know, I saw it.
Anyway. I will try to get some more pics on here this weekend......TRY being the operative word.
Anna

No comments: