Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting Started

Well. I decided I would start a blog for our little family. I thought it would be easier for family and friends to check in on us this way. Just save the address to your favorites. I have to get the hang of all this and get it set up and figure out to get pics on here, but I don't think that should take me long.

Everyone is doing well. Iris had her peg tube changeout done on Monday and it went well. As of today, she is up to 15 lbs 1 oz. Her weight gain is slow, so it gets checked weekly. The freaky part with the new tube, is that I will be the one who has to change it out...every 4 months. EEK! But, I was taught how to do it, and it shouldn't be that hard, and not painful for Iris at all.

Lowden is getting so tall! I remember when he was Iris' size. Where does the time go? We opted to keep him out of preschool until next year. Jesse and I both believe that he will be more ready then. He is such a smart little man though. And that kid can sure ask a lot of questions!

Jesse's birthday is on Thursday! Wahoo. Happy 28th Birthday Jess! I sent him and his friend to the Iowa Speedway last Saturday to watch a race. He said he had a good time.

Well, this is all I have time for right now. I promise to get everything in the works with photos and whatnot.

Anna

No comments: